what role for the consumer?
- Nature Valley Oats and Honey Cereal Bar (Coop, Bristol)
- Chicken, Chick Pea and Tomato Tagine, Tomato and Onion Salad, Rocket (Limoncello catering, London)
- 2 x Chocolate Biscuits (source unknown)
- More Tomato Salad and Rocket (as above)
- Vegetable Samosa (Brick Lane, London)
- Apple (New Zealand? via Qbic Hotel)
- Popadoms, Chutneys, Chicken Curry, Rice (Brick Lane, London)
- 2 x London Pride, 500ml (London)
- 2 x Hoegaarden, 330ml (Belgium?)
- 1 x Whole Earth Organic Lemonade (Qbic Hotel, London)
health and nutrition
- alcohol content
- food hygiene ratings
- calorific value?
- salt content?
- saturated fats?
- potential allergens?
- hydrogenated fats?
why are they bad anyway?
where do I learn more?
provenance and production
- corporate ownership
ethics and allegiances, e.g. lobbying
- specifics of ingredients?
e.g. palm oil
- animal welfare?
- pesticide intensity?
- carbon intensity of processing and transport?
more of a data vacuum
than a data cloud